With over two decades of experience, you can rest assured our technicians will take care of you every step of the way. Let our family take care of your family.- Flow-Pro Plumbing, Inc.
If you were ever able to see the contaminated mass of everything that collects down in your sewers and pipelines, you would understand instantly how horrible it is to have backflow occur in your property. The accumulation of waste, debris, and contaminated water, along with the invisible microbes and bacteria, is enough to make anyone sick.
The primary way to avoid the consequences of this unpleasant and harmful problem is by arranging for thorough backflow prevention and testing services. Our technicians at Flow-Pro Plumbing, Inc. are committed to keeping those you care about safe from the consequences of this terrible plumbing situation.
Reach out to us now at (951) 386-2345 if you are suspicious that you may have a backflow problem on your hands.
The Importance of Scheduling Regular Backflow Testing
Without regular testing, the possibility of backflow gurgling up your pipes becomes a real problem. Although your backflow preventers are designed to be extremely powerful, the amount of use they sustain on a daily basis means you could be in trouble, unless you frequently test them to ensure these preventers’ continued functionality.
Some of the most critical reasons for arranging a backflow test with our professionals include:
- Preventing those you care about from suffering from debilitating diseases: Many outbreaks of horrendous diseases, including salmonella, dysentery, and typhoid, can be attributed to harmful sewer backups. To keep your family and guests safe from the hazardous bacteria of E. coli, norovirus, Shigella, and others, backflow testing is essential.
- Avoid metal poisoning that occurs in drinking water: In addition to the bacteria left from fecal buildup, backflow is filled with harmful heavy metals, whether copper, lead, or chromium. Even arsenic has been found in trace amounts, causing chronic illness.
- Safeguard from chemical infiltration: Plenty of chemical waste gets dumped into the main line, from cleaning products to insecticides. Protect the people you love from being seriously injured by chemical poisoning due to backflow.
The surest way of halting backflow from occurring in your plumbing system is having either a backflow prevention device or a backflow prevention assembly installed by our dedicated technicians. Assemblies are especially effective, because they can be reliably inspected by having all the valves carefully shut off during our detailed examinations.
Our knowledgeable specialists can offer you all the information available about the distinct benefits of different backflow prevention methods, including those offered by:
- Atmospheric vacuum breakers
- Spill-resistant vacuum breakers
- Double check valves
- Pressure vacuum breakers
- Backflow assembly using the reduced pressure principle
Since backflow can have such disastrous consequences, both short term and in the long term, you should never hesitate to reach out to our experienced technicians if you ever sense there is a problem. The moment you see discolored or rusty water, or notice that the water has a foul smell and particles flowing in it, you should schedule a rapid test with our experts at Flow-Pro Plumbing, Inc.
Call us today at (951) 386-2345 or contact us online, so we can offer powerful backflow prevention and testing in Banning to protect your whole household.